The theatrical trailer for Allu Arjun and Pooja Hegde’s Sankranthi blockbuster, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, has pulled off a massive feat globally. The trailer has become the 7th most watched trailer on IMDb’s 20 most watched movie trailers of 2020.
What’s spectacular is that Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s trailer has even beaten James Bond’s No Time To Die’s trailer to make it to the top 10 in the list. After We Collided (1), The Batman (2), Dune (3), Tenet (4), Bad Boys For Life (5) and Baaghi 3 (6) are the trailers that preceded Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s trailer.
Directed by Trivikram and produced jointly by S Radhakrishna and Allu Aravind, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo had a winning soundtrack scored by Thaman. The film had ended up as the non-Baahubali industry hit in Tollywood.
Articles that might interest you:
- Master’s 3-day TN, AP,TS and Kerala collections
- Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan to have a competition; Web-series announced
- Aadi’s Sashi seals its release date
- Bollywood beauty in Allu Arjun-Koratala Siva film?
- Master’s Telugu presenter Mahesh Koneru thanks audiences
- It’s a mixed Pongal for Shruti Haasan