It’s been already reported that Allu Arjun and Pooja Hegde’s 2020 Sankranthi blockbuster, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, will be remade in Bollywood. Young stars Karthik Aryan and Kriti Sanon will be playing the lead roles in this family entertainer.
According to the latest updates, AVPL’s Hindi remake has been titled Shehzada. Needless to say, this is an apt title for the film’s story. Veteran Bollywood actor Paresh Rawal has been cast in a prominent role, while Manisha Koirala is said to be playing Tabu’s role. Shehzada will be jointly produced by Ekta Kapoor and Allu Aravind. Rohit Dhawan will be directing the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Recent Bollywood hit movie re-releasing today in theaters
- Saaho makers spend a bomb on Adipurush Telugu rights?
- Dulquer picks Allu Arjun as his favourite hero
- Balakrishna ready to work with Bimbisara director
- Vijay Deverakonda – Liger will be a blockbuster, fans need not worry
- Anupama: Left a few big films for Kartikeya 2