Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s blockbuster Sankranthi entertainer, has pulled off a massive feat in the US. The film has breached the $2 million mark in the US. ALVP is the highest grossing film and the first ever $2M film for Bunny in the US.
On Friday, until 5:30 pm PST, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo collected a decent gross of $130K from 119 locations. The film’s total US gross so far is $2.08M. This is the fourth $2M film for Trivikram. ALVP is now eyeing the $2.5M milestone in the US and it looks very much possible, given its performance over the weekend.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sampu’s next is a period drama
- Nani hikes his remuneration?
- Special surprise from team Acharya soon?
- After Surya, yet another star turns producer for his wife
- Salman’s cameo in SRK’s film to be shot here
- Noted channel bags digital rights of Balakrishna’s next?