Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s blockbuster Sankranthi entertainer, has pulled off a massive feat in the US. The film has breached the $2 million mark in the US. ALVP is the highest grossing film and the first ever $2M film for Bunny in the US.
On Friday, until 5:30 pm PST, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo collected a decent gross of $130K from 119 locations. The film’s total US gross so far is $2.08M. This is the fourth $2M film for Trivikram. ALVP is now eyeing the $2.5M milestone in the US and it looks very much possible, given its performance over the weekend.
Articles that might interest you:
- This Bollywood hero wants to work with Samantha
- Clarity on Bheemla Nayak’s release plans leaves fans thrilled
- KGF Chapter 2 to lock horns with these two biggies
- Nani inspired me to do Jersey: Shahid Kapoor
- Love Story team to join hands next year
- Madhavan’s directorial debut – Rocketry gets a date