Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s blockbuster Sankranthi entertainer, has pulled off a massive feat in the US. The film has breached the $2 million mark in the US. ALVP is the highest grossing film and the first ever $2M film for Bunny in the US.
On Friday, until 5:30 pm PST, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo collected a decent gross of $130K from 119 locations. The film’s total US gross so far is $2.08M. This is the fourth $2M film for Trivikram. ALVP is now eyeing the $2.5M milestone in the US and it looks very much possible, given its performance over the weekend.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajamouli keeps his promise to NTR fans
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant becomes the new house captain
- Kangana Ranaut summoned by the Mumbai police
- Ramoji Rao donated big for Hyderabad flood victims
- Rajasekhar’s health update- In ICU and responding to treatment well
- RRR Bheem teaser- NTR sets the bar high with his mind-blowing act