In a massive feat, Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s Sankranthi family entertainer, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, has already crossed the break even mark in Australia and New Zealand. None other than the film’s producer Allu Aravind has revealed this crazy update.
On its opening day, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo collected a whopping A$257,122 from 28 locations across Australia. The film stood next only to Baahubali 2 and Saaho in the list of all-time top three premiere grossers in Australia. On the other hand, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo collected another $35,800 in New Zealand from the premieres. Thanks to the ultra positive response, the film is all set for a huge weekend in both the countries.
Articles that might interest you:
- Release season locked for Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film?
- Ravi Teja’s next is an out-and-out commercial entertainer
- Fans upset with this aspect of Disco Raja
- Popular Tamil director injured in an accident during morning walk
- Anil Ravipudi reveals why Kalyanram refused to produce Pataas initially
- Naga Shourya reveals how he got insulted in Tollywood