In a massive feat, Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s Sankranthi family entertainer, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, has already crossed the break even mark in Australia and New Zealand. None other than the film’s producer Allu Aravind has revealed this crazy update.
On its opening day, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo collected a whopping A$257,122 from 28 locations across Australia. The film stood next only to Baahubali 2 and Saaho in the list of all-time top three premiere grossers in Australia. On the other hand, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo collected another $35,800 in New Zealand from the premieres. Thanks to the ultra positive response, the film is all set for a huge weekend in both the countries.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan to visit flood-hit Rayalaseema ahead of bypoll
- Noted hero in the sequel of HIT?
- Naga Shaurya, Ritu Varma’s film heads to Dubai
- Niharika’s farewell parties become the talk of the town
- “I have become a pakka Telugu ammayi,” Rakul says
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 – Did the makers purposely target Abhijeet yesterday?