In a massive feat, Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s Sankranthi family entertainer, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, has already crossed the break even mark in Australia and New Zealand. None other than the film’s producer Allu Aravind has revealed this crazy update.
On its opening day, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo collected a whopping A$257,122 from 28 locations across Australia. The film stood next only to Baahubali 2 and Saaho in the list of all-time top three premiere grossers in Australia. On the other hand, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo collected another $35,800 in New Zealand from the premieres. Thanks to the ultra positive response, the film is all set for a huge weekend in both the countries.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman begins work on Keerthy Suresh’s next
- Big change in Suriya’s next project?
- So many remakes in Tollywood-Are there no original stories?
- Young director slashes remuneration by 40 percent
- Noted producer to launch his son soon
- Ram Charan to storm the OTT platform soon?