In a massive feat, Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s Sankranthi family entertainer, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, has already crossed the break even mark in Australia and New Zealand. None other than the film’s producer Allu Aravind has revealed this crazy update.
On its opening day, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo collected a whopping A$257,122 from 28 locations across Australia. The film stood next only to Baahubali 2 and Saaho in the list of all-time top three premiere grossers in Australia. On the other hand, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo collected another $35,800 in New Zealand from the premieres. Thanks to the ultra positive response, the film is all set for a huge weekend in both the countries.
Articles that might interest you:
- Radhe Shyam’s big update on the way
- Mallesham filmmaker teams up with Anurag Kashyap for ‘Paka’
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?
- Thaman’s big update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s August treat
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan’s ‘simple & massy’ avatar in B&W