Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s Sankranthi blockbuster, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, is having a remarkable run even in its sixth week. The film released on January 12 and it collected nearly Rs 150 crore global share.
Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s box-office phenomenon is such that the film is ruling even the new releases like World Famous Lover and Jaanu. At the RTC X Roads for instance, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo collected over Rs 91K gross from the evening shows whereas World Famous Lover could collect only Rs 51K at RTC X Roads this evening.
On the other hand, Jaanu could collect a meager Rs 29.4K gross from the evening shows at RTC X Roads. And continuing its impressive performance, Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru collected a solid gross of Rs 73.1K.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda
- Teaser for Rajinikanth’s Peddanna to be in a few hours
- Samantha: Will definitely do more Hindi projects
- Satyadev chills with Akshay Kumar on the sets of Ram Setu