Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s Sankranthi blockbuster, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, is having a remarkable run even in its sixth week. The film released on January 12 and it collected nearly Rs 150 crore global share.
Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s box-office phenomenon is such that the film is ruling even the new releases like World Famous Lover and Jaanu. At the RTC X Roads for instance, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo collected over Rs 91K gross from the evening shows whereas World Famous Lover could collect only Rs 51K at RTC X Roads this evening.
On the other hand, Jaanu could collect a meager Rs 29.4K gross from the evening shows at RTC X Roads. And continuing its impressive performance, Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru collected a solid gross of Rs 73.1K.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lockdown- Yesteryear heroine comes up with an interesting concept
- Bollywood superstar’s worst phase to continue
- After NTR, Balayayya rejecting Thalaivi, makers take a key decision?
- Can AVPL continue to dominate Sarilleru
- Noted writer’s mother passes away
- Taapsee reveals the story behind her first tattoo