Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s Sankranthi family entertainer, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, is having a pretty good run at the cinemas across the USA. The film has already crossed the $1.5 million mark and is inching closer to the $2 million milestone. The film has already turned out to be the all-time highest US grosser in Allu Arjun’s career, beating Race Gurram’s $1.39M.
Now, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo has set a new non-Baahubali record in the US. The film collected a total gross of $607K on its first Sunday, becoming the third highest grossing Telugu movie on the first Sunday in the US, standing next only to Baahubali 2 ($3.49M) and Baahubali (1.19M)
While Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo is sure to enter the $2M club this week, its final gross is something to be watched out for.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan has forgotten that he’s the leader of a party: Prakash Raj
- Madhavan in talks for this crazy biopic?
- Bold beauty to sign more projects in the digital world?
- Noted Bollywood actor to debut into the web world
- Ajith’s Valimai to release during this time
- Catchy title for Nandu’s next