Ever since Allu Arjun’s Sankranthi film, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, became a massive blockbuster there has been a lot of hype around the film’s Hindi remake. After several speculations, it’s been revealed that young Bollywood hero Karthik Aryan will be reprising Allu Arjun’s role in the Hindi version.
As per the latest buzz in Bollywood circles, Karthik Aryan is being paid a whopping Rs 10 crore for the film. While this is a stunningly huge amount, Karthik’s successful track record suggests that he rightly deserves it. Except for his last release, Love Aaj Kal 2, Karthik Aryan’s all other movies have been huge money-spinners at the box-office. More details about Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s Hindi version’s cast and crew will be out in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nishabdham’s trailer is slick and intriguing
- Young hero’s next resumes shoot-To release during Sankranthi 2021
- Chaavu Kaburu Challaga teaser- Has a unique premise and looks fun
- Film Trivia : Guess the actor who has the same qualification as his wife?
- Corona effect- Will Star heroes consider the deadly market situation?
- Legendary director joins forces with Prabhas-Nag Ashwin film