Comedy Star Ali is a regular fixture in almost all Power Star Pawan Kalyan films and it is no different in the upcoming film ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’. Ali is currently dubbing for his role in the movie and he is accompanying Pawan Kalyan in the dubbing sessions.
Work is going on at a fast pace for the movie and the response to the theatrical trailer which released today has been outstanding. Pawan Kalyan is going to be seen in a powerful role etched by maverick movie maker Puri Jagan.
Mani Sharma has scored the tunes while Tamanna is the heroine. This movie is being produced by Danayya DVV and will hit the screens on October 18th as per the current schedule.
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan
- Natakam completes censor, All set for a grand release
- Devadas completes censor formalities