More than a week ago, star Bollywood actress Alia Bhatt had tested positive for Novel Coronavirus and quarantined herself at her Mumbai residence. Fans have been worried about Alia’s health status, while the shootings for her upcoming films have been stalled.
This morning, Alia took to Instagram and shared a beautiful picture of her posing in a blue sweatshirt and pink pyajama. “The only time being negative is a good thing,” Alia wrote, announcing that she is now COVID free. The actress will soon resume shooting for two of her most eagerly awaited pan-India biggies, RRR and Gangubai Kathiawadi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Post-production issues delaying Vaishnav Tej’s next?
- Nabha Natesh makes a special request to her fans
- Chiranjeevi gives an update on Jr NTR’s health
- Pushpa’s teaser sets another milestone
- Allu Arjun meets family after 15 days quarantine, shares video
- Allu Arjun recovers from Covid, tests negative