It is already reported that Bollywood star heroine Alia Bhatt went into isolation soon after her boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor and the director of her upcoming film, Gangubai Kathiawadi, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, tested positive for COVID-19.
Alia Bhatt even took the Covid test and was waiting for the results. Meanwhile, the latest news is that Alia Bhatt has been tested negative for the Covid-19. News is also that she even joined her ongoing film’s sets.
It is well-known that Alia Bhatt is doing one of the female leads in Rajamouli’s forthcoming period drama, RRR, and Alia is expected to kick-start her final schedule for the same soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajinikanth wishes AR Rahman on 99 Songs’ release
- Pawan Kalyan tests positive for COVID-19; Undergoes treatment
- Pawan and Trivikram to revive their production plans?
- Uppena combination to materialize again?
- Star Tamil comedian Vivek suffers cardiac arrest; Critical
- Mahesh and Team SVP to race against time