It is already reported that Bollywood star heroine Alia Bhatt went into isolation soon after her boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor and the director of her upcoming film, Gangubai Kathiawadi, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, tested positive for COVID-19.
Alia Bhatt even took the Covid test and was waiting for the results. Meanwhile, the latest news is that Alia Bhatt has been tested negative for the Covid-19. News is also that she even joined her ongoing film’s sets.
It is well-known that Alia Bhatt is doing one of the female leads in Rajamouli’s forthcoming period drama, RRR, and Alia is expected to kick-start her final schedule for the same soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ekkada Untadhiro from Manu Charitra is a total peppy number
- Varudu Kavalenu’s Vaddaanam video song to be out tomorrow
- Viral – Shriya with her adorable daughter Radha
- Crazy fan walks from Amalpuram to meet Chiranjeevi
- Radhe Shyam based on this famous Irish Palmist?
- Poll : Which of these factors made India lose Pakistan match?