A few days ago, Bollywood star Ranbir Kapoor’s absence at Alia Bhatt’s birthday led to the reports of a rift between the star couple which eventually led to their split went viral across the country. Needless to say, fans of Alia and Ranbir were deeply upset seeing the reports.
But Alia has laughed off these wild speculations with a hilarious response. In a latest interaction with a noted Bollywood journalist, when asked about her breakup with Ranbir, Alia said, “What rubbish! Ha ha!,” putting an end to all the rumors in style.
And the reason behind Ranbir’s absence at Alia’s birthday party was that he has been spending more time with his dad Rishi Kapoor who is recuperating from illness and mother Neetu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Puri’s Romantic to release on the OTT platform?
- Ram’s Red fetches solid business deals
- Simbu’s new Tamil-Telugu bilingual slated for Pongal release
- Renu Desai’s role revealed in her comeback series
- Bandla Ganesh all set to narrate a story to Pawan Kalyan?
- Will Radhe Shyam’s shoot be affected with fresh wave of COVID-19?