Alia Bhatt was sick badly and even left the sets of her latest Hindi film Brahmastra in Varanasi. She is now taking rest in New York and it will take some time before she comes back.
Now, the latest we hear is that her sickness has also led to the disruption of the schedules of her Telugu film RRR. She was supposed to join the shoot next month but as she has got sick, the schedule will be postponed for some time now.
NTR and Charan will shoot in the mean time and cover up for the loss. RRR is being directed by Rajamouli.
Articles that might interest you:
- Madras High Court goes soft on Suriya
- When Rajini, Nag and Sridevi were offered RGV’s Rangeela
- Lakshmi Manchu misses Samantha’s surprise
- Vijay’s ‘Thank you Neyveli’ tweet sets a new record
- Fresh troubles for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Good TRP rating for this dubbing film