It is a known fact that star Hindi actress, Alia Bhatt will be making her Hindi debut with the film RRR that is being directed by Rajamouli. The shooting has resumed once again and Alia will join the team next month is the talk.
The latest we have come to know is that Alia will be dubbing for her own voice in the film. She is making sure that she learns the language herself and gives her own voice for the film so that the authenticity in the character is not lost.
As of now, Alia is busy shooting for her Hindi film with Sanjay Leela Bhansali. It will be really interesting to see how she sound mouthing Telugu lines in RRR.
Articles that might interest you:
- Salman Khan’s crazy film launched in Mumbai
- Niharika’s next ready for a release
- Trivikram launches the inspiring title song from Sharwanand’s Sreekaram
- Allu Arjun to grace young hero’s pre-release event
- Thellavarithe Guruvaram’s fun teaser out now
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Check’ Movie?