It is a known fact that star Hindi actress, Alia Bhatt will be making her Hindi debut with the film RRR that is being directed by Rajamouli. The shooting has resumed once again and Alia will join the team next month is the talk.
The latest we have come to know is that Alia will be dubbing for her own voice in the film. She is making sure that she learns the language herself and gives her own voice for the film so that the authenticity in the character is not lost.
As of now, Alia is busy shooting for her Hindi film with Sanjay Leela Bhansali. It will be really interesting to see how she sound mouthing Telugu lines in RRR.
Articles that might interest you:
- Music composer Shashi Preetam directs his daughter’s maiden production
- Seetimaar locks OTT streaming partner?
- Jr NTR brings Rajamouli and Koratala Siva to EMK
- Watch : Maestro is streaming now on Disney+ Hotstar
- Anasuya signs Sampath Nandi’s next?
- Chiranjeevi, Nagarjuna to grace Love Story’s pre-release event