For the past few weeks, there has been a strong rumour that Alia Bhatt is going to get married to her boyfriend, Ranbir Kapoor in December this year. There was plenty of buzz that the duo will tie the knot soon after the release of their upcoming film Brahmastra in December and also that they have informed their friends and extended family members to block their calendars.
However, Alia has denied all these reports in a recent interview and stated that she finds it quite entertaining when she hears such gossip about her personal life. “It’s my only source of entertainment these days. I don’t know what else to say,” Alia said. It’s also worth noting that Ranbir’s father, Rishi Kapoor has been battling cancer for the past few months, and recently, he was hospitalized after he was down with viral fever. The star couple is yet to announce their wedding plans.
Meanwhile, Alia Bhatt will soon make her debut in Telugu with SS Rajamouli’s RRR in which she is paired opposite Ram Charan. The actress also has three other big budget films lined up in Bollywood including a film each with Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Mahesh Bhatt.
Articles that might interest you:
- First glimpse of Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran’s debut film BBS out now
- Naga Chaitanya’s new film also lands in trouble due to COVID
- Despite COVID rage, Balayya’s Akhanda progresses non-stop
- Sukumar to team up with star hero before Vijay Deverakonda?
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID
- Aditi Rao Hydari stuns everyone with her Netflix film