Though the film started on a slow note, the day two collections picked up and the third day has been even better. The film has made close to 16 crores on day three(Sunday) in the country.
The film made 10 crores on day one and 14 crores on day two. With this, the film has crossed the 40 crore mark in no time. This is a great feat for a female centric film and shows the power of Alia Bhatt.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two actors walked out of Salman Khan’s next?
- After F3, this film not to have a hike in tickets
- SSMB28 – Big announcement coming up on May 31st
- Buchi Babu Sana to skip’s NTR’s project?
- Aishwarya Rai trolled for her undergoing face surgery?
- Poll: Which of these first looks of NTR impressed you?