Allari Naresh’s upcoming film Laddu Babu is all set to hit the screens on April 18. Directed by Ravi Babu, the film also has Poorna and Bhumika Chawla in lead roles. Rajendra Prasad Tripuraneni has produced the film.
So far, the film’s promotional campaign has been all about Allari Naresh’s prosthetic make-up and how he is playing the role of an obese person for the first time in his career. Buzz is that the film is also a sensitive drama and Allari Naresh’s characterisation will be a major highlight of the film. Recently, the film’s satellite rights were sold for a good price and everyone in the team is all praises for Allari Naresh. Despite several obstacles in donning the make up for long hours, Naresh was quite patient throughout the shoot.
Chakri has scored the music. The film is Allari Naresh’s first big release of the year and buzz is that he’s going to speed up his projects from now on.
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film