Taapsee starrer Anando Brahma is all set for a big release on August 18 and the pre-release buzz about the film has been quite positive so far. Directed by Mahi V Raghav, the film has been produced by Vijay and Sashi under 70 mm Entertainment banner, and it also stars Srinivas Reddy, Vennela Kishore, Shakalaka Shankar and Tagubothu Ramesh in lead roles.
The film’s concept about ghosts being afraid of humans has captured everyone’s imagination and Taapsee herself has been going all out to promote the film. Recently, she was on Bigg Boss Telugu show as part of the film’s promotions and the actress has camped in Hyderabad for the past one week to take part in the promotions.
A special screening for the film was arranged for a select few from the industry and the buzz is pretty good. Now, it remains to be seen if the team of Anando Brahma entertains the audience too when the film releases in theatres in sometime.
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion
- Krish and team plan special promotions for NTR
- Happening actress aspires to act with Mahesh Babu
- 2.0 team aims for perfection close to its release