Taapsee starrer Anando Brahma is all set for a big release on August 18 and the pre-release buzz about the film has been quite positive so far. Directed by Mahi V Raghav, the film has been produced by Vijay and Sashi under 70 mm Entertainment banner, and it also stars Srinivas Reddy, Vennela Kishore, Shakalaka Shankar and Tagubothu Ramesh in lead roles.
The film’s concept about ghosts being afraid of humans has captured everyone’s imagination and Taapsee herself has been going all out to promote the film. Recently, she was on Bigg Boss Telugu show as part of the film’s promotions and the actress has camped in Hyderabad for the past one week to take part in the promotions.
A special screening for the film was arranged for a select few from the industry and the buzz is pretty good. Now, it remains to be seen if the team of Anando Brahma entertains the audience too when the film releases in theatres in sometime.
- Tollywood actress to get busy in Bollywood?
- Sye Raa shot at this interesting location
- Tamil star in consideration for Mega hero’s debut film?
- Krishna Vamsi keen to revive Rudraksha
- Star director pens dialogues for Avengers: Endgame