Rana Daggubatti has been out of action for a while and he is now back in action with an adventure thriller called Aranya. The film has been in the making for quite some time now.
Finally, the wait is getting over as the teaser of the film will be out tomorrow afternoon. The film is based on the relationship between an elephant and his master played by Rana.
This is the first time that Rana is attempting such a film and we need to see how his role and the film is going to be through its teaser. Prabhu Solomon directs this film which also releases in Hindi as Haathi Mere Saathi.
Articles that might interest you:
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda
- Teaser for Rajinikanth’s Peddanna to be in a few hours