Rana Daggubatti has been out of action for a while and he is now back in action with an adventure thriller called Aranya. The film has been in the making for quite some time now.
Finally, the wait is getting over as the teaser of the film will be out tomorrow afternoon. The film is based on the relationship between an elephant and his master played by Rana.
This is the first time that Rana is attempting such a film and we need to see how his role and the film is going to be through its teaser. Prabhu Solomon directs this film which also releases in Hindi as Haathi Mere Saathi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia and Ranbir’s foreign vacation after recovering from COVID-19
- Akhil’s Agent to kick start its shoot here
- First glimpse of Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran’s debut film BBS out now
- Naga Chaitanya’s new film also lands in trouble due to COVID
- Despite COVID rage, Balayya’s Akhanda progresses non-stop
- Sukumar to team up with star hero before Vijay Deverakonda?