Tollywood veteran Chiranjeevi is said to have sought the appointment of AP CM YS Jagan to discuss the struggles faced by the Telugu film industry due to the cinema ticket pricing restrictions imposed by the Andhra Pradesh government.
Chiranjeevi is hopeful of securing Jagan’s appointment in a week or so and he is likely to be accompanied by Nagarjuna.
The motive behind this meeting is to request the government to permit flexible ticket pricing and also permit special shows. There are reports that the government is indeed willing to offer a few flexibilities to the film industry but nothing is for certain for now.
With more and more theatres seizing operations in Andhra Pradesh in the wake of AP government’s decision to cap cinema ticket prices, this meeting between Jagan and the Tollywood delegation is carrying a whole lot of prominence.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shruthi Haasan’s debut web series gets a release date
- Tara Sutaria shocked by her crazy fan’s gesture
- No takers for Bangarraju in Nizam
- Photo Moment: Arya-Sayyeshaa recreates the iconic Titanic pose
- Viral – Telugu heroine’s sleeveless pose raises the heat
- Crazy trailer of Ajay Devgan and Raashi Khanna’s Rudra to be out tomorrow