The film Dikkulu Chudaku Ramayya is going to be the focus of the film industry attention this Friday at the Box Office. DCR is coming in with good expectations and it is the only film that is making a buzz in the market among this week’s releases.
Directed by Rajamouli’s protege Trikoti, the film has Naga Shourya and Ajay in lead roles while Sana Khan will be seen as the heroine. Keeravani composed the music.
DCR is expected to be a wholesome family entertainer with a good dose of comedy and romance. Sai Korrapati has produced the movie on Varaahi Chalana Chitram banner.
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari