Brahmanandam’s son, Gowtham has pinned high hopes on his upcoming film Basanthi, which is set to his the screens this weekend. Directed by Chaitanya Dantuluri, Basanthi is Gowtham’s biggest film till date and in a way, it is his relaunch in Telugu cinema. Although he had acted in couple of films in the film, neither of those two films clicked at the box-office.
Basanthi has been promoted in a big way throughout this month and Brahmanandam made sure that the entire industry, especially the top stars, came forward to show their support to Gowtham. Right from Pawan Kalyan, Mahesh Babu, NTR, Ram Charan to top directors like S S Rajamouli and V V Vinayak have wished the team. In fact, in a recent interaction with the media, Brahmanandam said, “Gowtham is my only asset and I’m confident that he’ll make me proud with this film.”
Gowtham has worked hard on his body language and his intensity throughout the film is said to be one of the defining factors of the film. Mani Sharma has scored the music and the film deals with issues like terrorism and romance. All eyes are on Gowtham since it’s a crucial film in his career. Let’s wait and watch if the film lives up the expectations.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : V I Anand- Disco Raja is my ten year old dream
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s thumping 10-day collections
- Director clears the big misconception on Prabhas20
- Noted Hindi actress to play Prabhas’s mom
- Rajamouli, Ajay Devgn’s mutual respect after RRR first day’s shoot
- Poll : Which of these songs from Ala Vaikunthapuramlo had the best choreography?