Creative director Mani Ratnam’s latest romantic entertainer OK Bangaram is ready to enthrall the audience from tomorrow. After bagging a debacle with Kadali, Mani Ratnam is keen on proving his mettle as a star filmmaker and opted for this cute romantic genre which is expected to be on the lines of his blockbuster Sakhi.Dulquer Salmaan and Nitya Menon are playing the lead roles.
This movie will be released in Telugu by successful producer Dil Raju.He has made all possible efforts to bring out good publicity for this much awaited flick.Recently, he has organized the audio success meet and Mani Ratnam has graced the event held in Hyderabad to promote the film.
Music lovers were already intrigued by the dulcet music score given by AR Rahman. This movie is carrying a lot of positive buzz and all eyes are on this romantic tale. Let us hope that Mani Ratnam will bounce back strongly.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy