Janasena President Pawan Kalyan is all set to kick-start his 3-day Chalo Re tour to Anantapur today. Pawan will tour Anantapur town, Gooty, Kadiri, Dharmavaram, Puttaparthi and Hindupur areas and interact with farmers, handloom weavers common people and Janasena activists during this tour.
In summer last year, Pawan Kalyan said on several occasions that he has a soft corner for Anantapur and also announced that he will contest the 2019 elections from the region. Naturally, all eyes are on Pawan’s Anantapur tour as he is expected to take on the local leaders for their inefficiency in solving the age-old issues that hindered the region’s development.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble