Fans of Power Star Pawan Kalyan are hugely disappointed with the actor’s landmark 25th film, Agnyaathavaasi. Apart from the film’s underwhelming box-office collections, even Pawan’s acting has let down the fans.
Meanwhile, all eyes are on Pawan’s next movie. There is an ongoing speculation that Pawan may quit acting and jump into full-time politics. On the other hand, Pawan is committed to doing two movies in Tamil director RT Neason and Kandireega Srinivas’ direction respectively.
In this scenario, it will be interesting to see if Pawan will bid adieu to movies forever or continue to sail two boats, acting and politics, simultaneously.
- Nizam collections: F2 fares well; VVR into deficits
- Puri Jagannadh-Ram’s iSmart Shankar launched
- Kalyan Ram-Virinchi work on rural drama
- Nagarjuna and Chay to share screen space yet again?
- F2 all set to enter 100 crore club