Allu Arjun’s latest film Race Gurram will hit the screens in a few hours and there are a lot of expectations on the film. Directed by Surender Reddy, the film stars Allu Arjun and Shruti Haasan in lead roles whereas Shaam, Saloni, Brahmanandam, Prakash Raj and Ravi Kishan have played important roles.
Talking about the film, Surender Reddy said, “It was a pleasure working with Allu Arjun. People keep saying that I make everything look stylish; however, in this film, it is Allu Arjun and cinematographer Manoj Paramahamsa who brought in the extra dose of style in to the film. Most part of the film has been shot in Hyderabad, but the visuals look really fresh.” Allu Arjun is confident that the film will click with the audience and his comedy scenes, apart from fights and dances, are expected to be the main highlights in the film.
S S Thaman has scored the music and the audio is already a big hit. “The songs will sound every better when you watch the film,” Thaman said in an earlier interview. Dr Venkateswara Rao and Nallamalapu Bujji have produced the film.
- After biopic, EC bans streaming of web-series on Modi
- Siddharth and Trisha to team up for hit Bollywood thriller’s remake
- Rajini’s statement on contesting elections gets a mixed response
- Dear Comrade to be postponed?
- Poll : Which of these two films impressed you the most?
- Chitalahari’s latest US collections