Some titillating promotional campaign initiated by one of the film’s producers Sharrath Marar has raised all the hype and hoopla surrounding Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming summer entertainer, Sardaar Gabbar Singh, to an all-time high. Over the past couple of weeks, there has been a continuous buzz on Sardaar, be it with the release of the on location stills and the making video or the non-stop shooting updates.
Now, all eyes are on the film’s song teaser, which is scheduled to go live sharp at 11 am today on YouTube, followed by the release of a full audio track. Sardaar Gabbar Singh’s audio launch event will take place on the 20th of March and the film will hit the screens on April 8. Devi Sri Prasad is the film’s music composer.
- Vishal, Mohanlal’s Pulijudam to be 25 mins shorter than its original
- EC passes a ban on those two actors films
- Prabhas all set to resume Prabhas20’s shoot
- Bithiri Sathi’s hilarious role in senior director’s next
- Gully Boy star is a fanboy of Allu Arjun
- Karthikeya continues his bold act with Hippi