We have already reported that Akash Puri, son of the notable film-maker Puri Jagannadh, is making his debut as hero with a teenage love story titled Andhra Pori. This movie is the remake of a Marathi movie ‘Time-Pass’. Ulka Guptha is the female lead in this flick. Akash Puri is a familiar face with the Telugu audience because of his child actor roles in Bujjigadu, Chirutha, Gabbar Singh etc.
After proving his acting skills as a child artist, the promising young actor is all set to transform himself into the next level and enter the big league of actors. Recently, the makers have launched a motion poster and the film seems to be a perfect launch pad for the star director’s son.The entire unit is pretty confident about the success of the movie and movie lovers are awaiting the release of this movie.
Directed by Raj Madiraj,the shooting has been wrapped up and the audio will be launched on May 2nd.The makers are planning to release this movie on May 15th. Ramesh Prasad has produced this movie under the Prasad Productions banner.
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release