The stage is all set for the grand release of 2.0’s theatrical trailer on November 3. Needless to say, expectations are sky-high on the trailer and the visual extravaganza Shankar is going to offer this time around.
Now that 2.0’s trailer release date is fast approaching, the makers have unveiled a striking poster, asking fans to get ready for the Fifth Force. Well, it looks like Shankar is coming up with his version of this science phenomenon, which has been one of the much debated topics in physics.
Rajinikanth will once again enthrall fans as Chitti – The Robot and Bollywood star Akshay Kumar will be seen in a frighteningly villainous role. Amy Jackson too plays a robot in the movie. 2.0 is slated for release on November 29. AR Rahman has composed the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vakeel Saab all set to enter 100 crore club
- After Krack, Ravi Teja’s next based on real incidents
- Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth’s box-office clash after 16 years?
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s audio album
- Speculations on NTR30 go viral ahead of announcement
- Tollywood stars heap praises on Sriram Venu