Talking to the media recently, Sriwass revealed that even though all four received positive feedback, they could not reach their full potential due to four movies releasing at once. He added that he believes Sankranthi can handle upto two films due to the fact that the majority of the audience will watch upto two movies per season.
He also said that all four films had to reduce the number of theatres they wanted to release in and that if they released by themselves, they would have reached a wider audience and with more number of screens.
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections