Hero Ravi Teja’s film under Trinadha Rao Nakkina’s direction has been in the news for more than a year. The film had its official announcement in March this year and it was supposed to go on floors in April. However, the Covid second wave had delayed the shoot.
Even after the shootings resumed in a full-fledged manner in July, the Ravi Teja-Trinadha Rao film didn’t flag off due to some issues in the script. Apparently, Ravi Teja had suggested several changes in the script and Trinadha Rao took some time to implement them and get the script ready for shoot.
The latest buzz is that Ravi Teja is convinced with the script now and the project will finally be going on floors in the first week of October. Billed to be a mass entertainer, the film will be jointly produced by TG Vishwa Prasad and Abhishek Agarwal and Vivek Kuchibotla is the co-producer. Kannada beauty Sreeleela is said to have been roped in as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Juicy update on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu’s film
- Fans pushing NTR to start NTR30
- Waltair Veerayya – Fans want release date
- Latest update on Pushpa 2’s music album
- Sailesh Kolanu promises to create a rampage with HIT 3
- Matti Kusthi slows down at the box office