Sometime back, a guy named Keti Reddy filed a case on the makers of Sye Raa that they are misleading the audience by showcasing false info about Narasimha Reddy.
Now, the latest we hear is that the high court has dismissed the case and revealed that they cannot interfere in such matters as films are made for entertainment.
So, with this, the last minute tensions for the film are cleared and the film will hit the screens in a mammoth number of screens all over tomorrow.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero announces that he is cancer-free
- Poll : Will Kings XI Punjab make it to IPL 2020 playoffs?
- Poll : What are your expectations from Prabhas Radhe Shyam?
- Rana Daggubati’s Aranya to release during this time
- Sudigali Sudheer tests positive for COVID 19
- NTR and Charan have a fun banter on RRR’s Bheem teaser?