RRR is one of the costliest projects in Indian cinema. The film is slated for release on 7th January next year and given the exceptionally high stakes involved, the makers are said to be planning a sensational promotional campaign for the film.
The promotions will start off with the teaser which is likely to be unveiled this Diwali. What will follow is a series of intriguing round of promotions.
Rajamouli, Ram Charan, and Jr NTR will be aggressively promoting the film in the domestic and overseas markets. Several promotional events are apparently being planned for the film and more details about the same will be out soon.
One thing that is for certain is that, starting from November, team RRR will be promoting the film in the most aggressive fashion possible.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR: Rajamouli and team to interact with Telugu media today
- RRR’s trailer is one of the longest in recent times
- Acharya shoot still pending?
- Bollywood shows interest in Akhanda remake?
- All set for ‘game-changing’ RRR trailer
- Suriya’ film becomes most searched 2021 film on Google