It is a known fact that Kalyan Ram’s new film will be launched tomorrow in Hyderabad. The latest update is that the film will be produced by Bharath Chowdary and Kiran Kumar Reddy on their home banner.
A look out for the female lead and music director is currently on. The action entertainer will be directed by debutante Upendra, who has worked for films like Dookudu, Baadshah and Patas in the past.
The shooting of this film will also go on floors this month end and Kalyan Ram will be seen in a completely new look for this movie. More details about the star cast and other technicians will be revealed soon.
- Yatra’s release postponed?
- Noted Tollywood producer to release Aquaman
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen