Comedy King Allari Naresh is going to be seen in a radical new avatar. He has teamed up with director Ravi Babu for a new film titled ‘Laddu Boy’ and Naresh will be seen as a very fat guy in this movie. For this film, he is undergoing a special transformation and a London based prosthetic makeup technician is helping Allari Naresh. The tall and lanky actor visited the UK recently for the prosthetic makeup test.
‘Laddu Boy’ is currently being shot in Hyderabad. Ravi Babu, who has created a name for himself with his offbeat films, is directing this movie. Noted writer Tripuraneni Maharadhi’s son, Rajendra Prasad, is the producer of this film.
It will be quite interesting to see the very thin and lanky Naresh in a fat and obese avatar.
- Venky-Varun’s F2 all set for a grand launch
- Will this buzz on Mahesh Babu’s film turn out to be true?
- Sammohanam brought me closer to Mahesh: Sudheer Babu
- Indraganti flooded with lucrative offers
- People’s Star’s Annadatha Sukhibhava to release again