Allari Naresh’s upcoming romantic comedy, Meda Meeda Abbayi, is an official remake of the Malayalam hit, Oru Vadakkan Selfie. The film is hitting the screens on September 8. Last night, the makers unveiled the film’s theatrical trailer.
The trailer is promising and it shows that Allari Naresh has taken a break from his trademark slapstick comedies and is trying out something new this time around. In the film, Allari Naresh will be seen as a backbench student who aspires to become a film director. The film also has an interesting love story between the lead pair.
Prajith, who had directed the Malayalam original, has directed the Meda Meeda Abbayi. Boppana Chandrasekhar has produced the movie. Malayali actress Nikhila Vimal is the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Date & time locked for the trailer release of star actress’s next
- Waltair Veerayya’s shoot update is here
- Dulquer Salmaan kills it in the latest looks
- Indian actress’ huge honor at FIFA World Cup 2022
- Pawan’s latest snap from Hari Hara Veera Mallu’s sets amazes fans
- Team SDT15’s unique promotions for the title glimpse