Comedy King Allari Naresh has been going though a lean patch. The actor was once known as the undisputed king of minimum guarantee films. His films were appreciated for their comedy quotient and for Naresh’s humorous mannerisms.
But the same mannerisms have turned out to be enemies for Naresh. People seem to have become a little bored of them. Naresh seems to have realised this fact and he is said to have changed his acting style for ‘Intlo Deyyam Nakenti Bhayyam’.
The movie is a horror comedy and Naresh is going to be seen in a very new way in this movie. Nageshwar Reddy is the director and BVSN Prasad is the producer.
- Allu Arjun’s gesture wins hearts once again
- Daughter of Maharshi’s DP roped in for Rajini’s next
- Geetha Govindam’s latest US collections; All set for $1M weekend
- Star heroine in Rajinikanth’s next?
- Venkatesh’s next is a hot topic among Suriya fans