Hero Allari Naresh is a relieved man. His recently released courtroom drama, Naandhi, has been getting a unanimous positive response from all quarters. The film is all set to surpass its break even mark in a day or two and the actor couldn’t have asked for more.
In a recent success meet, a visibly emotional Allari Naresh said that he is both excited and emotional to hear all the good things about Naandhi. “Sudigadu released in August, 2012, and turned out to be a huge blockbuster. It took me 8 years to score another hit with Naandhi. I’m feeling very excited right now. My producer Satish Vegesna and director Vijay Kanakamedala trusted me despite my flop streak and gave me a hit in the form of Naandhi,” Naresh said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna buys an expensive house in Jubilee Hills
- Nithiin, Nithya’s Ishq turns 9; Director hints at a sequel
- Buzz picks up for Nandita Swetha’s Akshara
- Koratala Siva finalizes Allu Arjun’s look in his film
- PSPK27 title locked-To be revealed on this date
- Talk Dil Raju to remake Naandhi in Bollywood?