Allari Naresh is undoubtedly one of the busiest actors in tinsel town today. In June, two of his film – Action 3D and Kevvu Keka are slated for release and he’ll soon begin shooting for his future projects. Last week, he teamed up with director Ravi Babu for an untitled comedy project which will hit the floors soon. Apart from this film, he’ll also act in four other films which will be directed by Sattibabu, Sai Kishore, Srinivasa Reddy and Chinni Krishna. Going by the pace at which he’s acting in films, he’ll soon complete 49 films as an actor and Allari Naresh has managed to accomplish this feat in 12 years.
The latest buzz is that Allari Naresh has big plans for his 50th film. In the past, he had expressed his desire to direct a film and also take EVV Cinema banner forward. In a recent interview, he revealed, “I do have big plans for my 50th film. It’ll be produced under EVV Cinema banner, which was started by my father EVV Satyanarayana. My brother, Aryan Rajesh is going to produce the film and I’m going to play the lead role. We’ll officially announce the film and other details on June 10, on the occasion of my father’s birth anniversary.” It’ll be interesting to see what he has in store for us. For now, all eyes are on Action 3D, which holds the credit for being the first comedy film to be shot in 3D format.
Articles that might interest you:
- Live Updates : Andhra Pradesh Assembly and Lok Sabha Election Results (teluguin.com)
- RX 100 director’s next with young hero back in the news
- Young hero’s mother breaks down after watching Sita
- Aishwarya meme: Vivek Oberoi dropped by charity foundation
- Bollywood actress lands plum role in Christopher Nolan’s Tenet
- Nidhi Aggarwal set for her Tamil debut