It looks like 3D bug is slowly biting Telugu filmmakers as well. Few months ago, Tanish’s OK was announced and it was touted to be a 3D film. The latest buzz in the industry is that AK Entertainments, which had produced Bindaas and Aha Naa Pellanta, is planning to produce a 3D film. We hear that it’s going to be a big budget film featuring four heroes with Allari Naresh in lead role. The shooting of the film is expected to commence shortly and AK Entertainments is planning to release the film in summer, 2012. More details about the film will be announced soon.
- Aadi’s Burrakatha gets a release date
- Satyaraj to play key role in Varun Tej’s next
- Suriya’s next in song shoot mode
- Poll: Which of these two films are you excited for?
- Local US exhibitors thinking twice about Dear Comrade
- Young hero excited about his next