For the past few years, Allari Naresh has been going through a rough patch in his career, and his recent films like Meda Meedha Abbayi, Intlo Deyyam Naakem Bhayam, and Selfie Raja, didn’t quite work well at the box-office. After a brief gap, the actor will soon be seen in couple of films this year including Bheemineni Srinivasa Rao’s Silly Fellows and another family entertainer in PV Giri’s direction.
While he has almost wrapped up shooting for Silly Fellows, Allari Naresh has moved on to the sets of PV Giri’s film which is being produced by Anil Sunkara. The team has begun shooting some scenes featuring Allari Naresh in Palakollu and surrounding areas. Pooja Jhaveri has been chosen as the lead actress in the film.
It remains to be seen if either of these two films will give Allari Naresh a much-needed hit, which has been eluding him for a while now.
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release