Comedy king, Allari Naresh had a mixed 2016. Only one film of his released this year but there were other things which kept him happy. Speaking about the same, Naresh revealed that professionally, 2016 was a disappointing year and personally it was the best.
Naresh added that the birth of his daughter brought him so much love and he is having a great time spending some great moments with his family. Naresh’s Intlo Deyaam Nakem Bhayyam is up for a release this week and the young hero is quite confident about the success of the film and feels that it will bring him back on top of his game.
The star hero finally concluded by saying that he also has some very interesting films lined up and 2017 will be his best year in his career.
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion
- Krish and team plan special promotions for NTR
- Happening actress aspires to act with Mahesh Babu