Comedy king, Allari Naresh had a mixed 2016. Only one film of his released this year but there were other things which kept him happy. Speaking about the same, Naresh revealed that professionally, 2016 was a disappointing year and personally it was the best.
Naresh added that the birth of his daughter brought him so much love and he is having a great time spending some great moments with his family. Naresh’s Intlo Deyaam Nakem Bhayyam is up for a release this week and the young hero is quite confident about the success of the film and feels that it will bring him back on top of his game.
The star hero finally concluded by saying that he also has some very interesting films lined up and 2017 will be his best year in his career.
Articles that might interest you:
- Change of title for Bhaagamathie’s Hindi remake
- Sushanth’s Dil Bechara girl signs her next
- After Rana, Prabhas releases Thank You Brother’s first look
- Bigg Boss 4 – Nag wants this aspect of the show to be corrected
- Shruti Haasan confirms two biggies
- Akhil wishes Chay with a sweet throwback picture