Comedy King Allari Naresh’s big budget film ‘Action’ 3D , is currently being shot at the Gandharva Mahal set in Hyderabad. ‘Gandharva Mahal’ is the royal palace set built by Lakshmi Manchu and team for the film ‘Uu Kodathara Ulikki Padathara’. This magnificent building is now being let out for film shoots and the team of ‘Action’ has been utilizing it for a few scenes.
‘Kick’ Shyam, Vaibhav and Raju Sundaram are the other male leads in the film while Sneha Ullal, Neelam Upadhyay and Kamna Jethmalani will be seen as the heroines.
AK Entertainments banner is producing this movie and Anil Sunkara is the director. Bappa Lahari and Bappi Lahari are providing the tunes while background score is being composed by Thaman.
- Not Ravi Teja, but this young hero in F2’s sequel?
- Bellamkonda Sai’s new film to be launched shortly
- NTR turns brand ambassador for Appy Fizz
- Vikram Kumar to explore a new dimension with Nani24
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s grand premiere at AMB Cinemas