Comedy King Allari Naresh’s big budget film ‘Action’ 3D , is currently being shot at the Gandharva Mahal set in Hyderabad. ‘Gandharva Mahal’ is the royal palace set built by Lakshmi Manchu and team for the film ‘Uu Kodathara Ulikki Padathara’. This magnificent building is now being let out for film shoots and the team of ‘Action’ has been utilizing it for a few scenes.
‘Kick’ Shyam, Vaibhav and Raju Sundaram are the other male leads in the film while Sneha Ullal, Neelam Upadhyay and Kamna Jethmalani will be seen as the heroines.
AK Entertainments banner is producing this movie and Anil Sunkara is the director. Bappa Lahari and Bappi Lahari are providing the tunes while background score is being composed by Thaman.
- Gopichand’s silver jubilee film all set for UK schedule
- Interview : Vishal – In Abhimanyudu, we mainly focused on the Digital India concept
- Kalyaan Dhev’s debut film set for July release
- Press Note: $7 Off of Mahanati Tickets This Weekend
- Nagarjuna to resume shooting for his multi-starrer with Nani