123telugu had recently reported that comedy King Allari Naresh’s latest offering ‘Brother of Bommali’ is all set to release on November 7. According to the latest news, the actor has watched the final copy and is very much confident and is eyeing for a huge release overseas. As this film is going to be a laugh riot, he is planning to release it in large number of screens in foreign countries.
Directed by ‘Veedu Theda’ fame B. Chinni, this film features Monal Gajjar as the female lead while Karthika plays the crucial role of Naresh’s twin sister.
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy
- Rajinikanth decides to not celebrate his birthday
- Manikarnika’s trailer to be out soon