After a series of debacles for the last couple of years, hero Allari Naresh found some respite with the success of Maharshi earlier this summer. The comedy hero is waiting for the release of Bangaru Bullodu, which is being produced by Anil Sunkara.
And the latest update is that Allari Naresh has teamed up with a new director named Vijay Kanakamedala for a concept-oriented film. This as-yet-untitled film will be produced by Satish Vegesna under SV2 Entertainment banner. More details about the film’s cast and crew and launch date will be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood