Comedy King Allari Naresh will have two releases this summer. ‘Laddu Babu’ is gearing up for a release this April and Allari Naresh will be seen as a very overweight guy in this romantic comedy entertainer. Ravi Babu is the director of this film.
Naresh’s second summer release will be the film ‘Jump Jilani’, which is currently in the final stages of production. This film is being directed by E. Satti Babu and Naresh will be seen in a dual role in this movie. This film is a remake of the Tamil film ‘Kalakalaapu’.
Both films are expected to be high on comedy, in typical Allari Naresh style. Will Naresh make the most out of these two films this holiday season? Let us wait and see.
- Popular actor urges his fans to prove his critics wrong
- Prabhas20 to release ahead of schedule?
- Arjun Reddy actress heads to Bollywood
- Indian documentary ‘Period. End of Sentence’ nominated at 91st Oscars
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur