Comedy King Allari Naresh will open the summer season this year with his comedy entertainer ‘Action 3D’. The movie is going to kick start the summer season for Tollywood and work on the project is nearing completion.
We have learnt that the talkie part is almost complete and one song remains to be shot. Naresh will have one more summer release in the form of ‘Kevvu Keka’, which is also nearing completion.
‘Action 3D’ will be TFI’s first 3D comedy movie and Anil Sunkara is the director. The film is being produced by Anil himself and Bappi Lahari is scoring the music
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits
- Shruti Haasan to perform at world renowned venue
- Popular character artiste making YS Jagan’s biopic?
- Nithiin’s next two films to be high on entertainment