Comedy King Allari Naresh will open the summer season this year with his comedy entertainer ‘Action 3D’. The movie is going to kick start the summer season for Tollywood and work on the project is nearing completion.
We have learnt that the talkie part is almost complete and one song remains to be shot. Naresh will have one more summer release in the form of ‘Kevvu Keka’, which is also nearing completion.
‘Action 3D’ will be TFI’s first 3D comedy movie and Anil Sunkara is the director. The film is being produced by Anil himself and Bappi Lahari is scoring the music
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes