Comedy King Allari Naresh has started working for a new movie which is the official remake of the Tamil flick ‘Kalagalupu’. Regular shooting commenced yesterday at Ramoji Film City.
Naresh will be romancing Isha Chawla in this film, which is expected to be a full length comedy entertainer. Isha Chawla will be seen as a food inspector. The movie is being directed by E. Sattibabu and Vijay Ebenzer will be scoring the music.
Reliance Entertainments and Ambika Krishna are jointly producing this movie. The film is expected to hit the screens next summer and Allari Naresh will be essaying a dual role for the first time in his career.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Fan asks Kajal to marry him; She gives a hilarious reply
- Pawan Kalyan thanks Twitter for unsuspending Janasena accounts
- Chiru’s green signal made Varun Tej sign Valmiki
- Harish Shankar distraught over Valmiki’s title change