Comedy King Allari Naresh has started working for a new movie which is the official remake of the Tamil flick ‘Kalagalupu’. Regular shooting commenced yesterday at Ramoji Film City.
Naresh will be romancing Isha Chawla in this film, which is expected to be a full length comedy entertainer. Isha Chawla will be seen as a food inspector. The movie is being directed by E. Sattibabu and Vijay Ebenzer will be scoring the music.
Reliance Entertainments and Ambika Krishna are jointly producing this movie. The film is expected to hit the screens next summer and Allari Naresh will be essaying a dual role for the first time in his career.
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback
- Maharshi’s latest schedules details
- RRR to be released in multiple languages
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic