Allari Naresh is trying hard to score a hit for a long time and had pinned a lot of hopes on the film Naandhi. The film released some good reviews yesterday and got itself a hit talk.
The success meet of the film was held yesterday and Naresh was highly emotional and shed a few tears in his speech. Naresh said that it has been close to eight years since he scored a hit and now that the word of success itself has made a lot of difference for him.
Naresh said that he never used to get calls in the last few years but ever since Nandhi has released, things have changed and his phone has not stopped ringing. Vijay Kanakamedala directed the film that also had Varalakshmi Sarathkumar in a key role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi to have 4 releases this summer
- Allu Sirish sheds weight; Gears up for his next
- After Sai Pallavi, this Talented actress quits Pawan-Rana multistarrer?
- This director to launch Rana’s brother in Tollywood?
- Telangana Film Exhibitors request CM KCR to save theaters
- Interview : Sai Madhav Burra – Sreekaram is a tribute to farmers