Film stars these days have found new ways to interact with their fans, especially on social networking sites. Earlier today, Allari Naresh asked his followers on Twitter to suggest a title for his upcoming film which has Sharwanand, Shriya Saran and him in lead roles. Whether he would take the suggestions seriously or not remains to be seen, but it’s refreshing to see that celebs are paying attention to what their fans have to say. The film is said to be a remake of Deewana Mastana. Narayana is directing the film and Vamshi Krishna Srinivas is producing it. This is the second time after Gamyam that Sharwanand and Allari Naresh have teamed up for a film.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das