Hero Allari Naresh’s father EVV Satyanarayana had launched his production house EVV Cinema in 2000 and went on to produce 9 movies, mostly featuring his sons Naresh and Rajesh. The EVV brothers revived their dad’s banner in 2015 and bankrolled Naresh’s 50th film, Bandipotu.
In a latest interview on the occasion of his birthday, Allari Naresh revealed his production plans. He said that he and his brother will surely turn producer once again whenever they come across scripts which remind them of his father’s movies. Simply, Naresh is looking for out-and-out slapstick comedy entertainers to don the producer’s hat one more time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Color Photo Suhas’ dairy packed with multiple films
- Pawan Kalyan’s directors facing a lot of tension and insecurity?
- After Nithiin, top Malayalam star to remake Andhadhun
- Rajasekhar in complete rest- To avoid shoots for now
- Review : Meka Suri 2 – Works in bits and pieces
- KGF director meets Prabhas yet again